KHDC invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Estate Officer on full time retainership basis at Bangalore for a period of one year as per the details given below:
Post Estate Officer
Qualification Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering
Experience Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial/Government Organizations.
Application (format available in www.khdcltd.com) along with bio-data, self-certified copies of certificates, testimonials, latest photograph and expected pay package (per month) be sent to the Managing Director, KHDC Ltd., Priyadarshini NekarBhavan, Vidya Nagar, Hubli 580 031 on or before 25.02.2017. The information regarding job description and other terms will be available in www.khdcltd.com.
Management reserves the right to reject incomplete applications.
Registered Office: First Floor, Priyadarshini NekarBhavan, Vidya Nagar, Hubli 580 031.
Ph: 0836 2277504, Fax: 0836 2277506/510, website: www.khdcltd.com
Application for the post of Estate Officer on Retainership basis
Notification No: KHDC/HO/DPA/EO/2016-17/3634dated 09.02.2017
Post Applied for
Passport size photo to be affixed
Date of Birth:
Sex: Male / Female
Qualification Main Subjects Name of the University/Institute Year of passing % of Marks
Name of the Organisation Designation Period Salary (Rs.)
Expected Pay Package (per month)
I hereby declare that the particulars given above are true and correct. I understand that if any of the particulars are found to be false/incorrect/misrepresented on a later date, my candidature is liable to be cancelled at any time.
Encl: Bio – data / CV and self-attested copies of all educational and work experience documents.
Date: (Signature of the Applicant)
1. The candidates should submit their application in the enclosed format, enclosing self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials in support of qualification, experience along with recent passport size photograph and super scribing the envelope with the post applied for, by post or courier to the Managing Director, The Karnataka Handloom Development Corporation Limited, First Floor, Priyadarshini NekarBhavan, Vidya Nagar, Hubli 580 031 on or before 25.02.2017.
2. In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserved the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria.
3. The company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
4. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
5. Management reserves the right to fill or not fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test/personal interview.
Post Estate Officer
Minimum educational qualification Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum work experiernce Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial/Government Organizations.
Type of appointment Retainershipbasis for a period of one year
Reporting Authority Managing Director
* Management reserves the right to fix the monthly remuneration based additional qualifications, experience and capability of the candidate.
The Corporation is looking for an experienced candidate for the post of Estate Officer on retainership basis to undertake/supervise and monitor all aspects of civil works and various schemes of the Government.
Maintenance of property register of the company and preservation of ownership documents.
Planning/maintenance/repair/renovation of all buildings and interiors of the company including show rooms.
Supervision and certification of all civil works undertaken/under process.
Maintenance Weaver colonies including supervision of basic infrastructure such as Roads, street lights, UGD etc.
Surveying, marking, fencing the properties of the company from time to time.
Implementation of programs under various scheme of the Government with respect to civil work.
Registration of properties to the name of the company wherever applicable.
Calling e-tenders with respect to all civil works and finalizing the tender process.
Preparation and submission of monthly progress report to the management.
Liaisoning with the Government Authorities with respect to implementation/follow-up of various files/approvals pertaining to civil activities of the company.
Providing necessary information to the Government, AGs, COPU etc. as and when required.
Any other works as may be assigned by the management from time to time.